Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Pet Ego.

I have a little pet. It is not one I am proud of. It's name is Ego. I often try to kill the lil bugger, but it refuses to die. Ok, truth be told I have a schizophrenic relationship with it - sometimes I try to kill it, at other times I water it and pet it and love it and hug it and put it on a pedestal (and just about call it George!) ... 
This pet feeds on success, affirmation and tries to eat lo

ve. When it eats the love, I don't get the love that is meant to come to me ... instead Ego grows and grows and takes over the whole premises of my being and before you know it I can't fit through the door sideways (no matter how much time I'm spending with Handsome).
God, I would like to ask that you adopt this pet. Do with it whatever you like. It is like a little coal which is capable of setting all of me on a destructive fire when fanned by winds of acknowledgement. God, to you directly, via expresspost, goes ALL the glory. And if you could take Ego too, that'd be a good thing. I got enough stress in my life without taking care of such a pet.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment